- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Useful and effective in blackouts or camping trips
- Hidden handle
- Base for support to place on a shelf or table.
- The rechargeable emergency light can be charged simply by plugging it into the wall outlet, but it can also be used with 3 rechargeable or non-rechargeable D batteries (not included in the box).
- Rechargeable lead-acid battery to maintain 1500 mAh battery
- Charging time: 12 hours for a full charge
- Lighting time: It can last up to 10 continuous hours depending on the intensity used (2 levels) when fully charged
- It has 2 modes of operation – 50% brightness, 100% brightness.
- The lamp has holes for mounting on the wall, stand, and also it does not take up much space on the table, while giving very bright lighting.